Virtual Outpatient Services
Preparation and Integration
- Flexible with your work, study, or family schedule
- Experienced 1-on-1 recovery coaching
- Specialized ibogaine-informed recovery groups
- Develop a recovery-oriented breathwork practice
1-on-1 Recovery Coaching
With experienced, ibogaine-informed coaches.
Journey Recovery Groups (private)
3:00pm PST / 6:00pm EST
Life After Ibogaine Groups (public)
5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST
Journey Breathwork Groups
5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST
What is being recovered?
- In recovery, what are we ‘recovering?’
- What do you value most?
- Beyond ‘sobriety,’ what does a good, fulfilling life look like?
There is obviously no one way to answer these questions or one pathway through recovery, and ibogaine experiences can widen the discussion considerably.
A completely new view
We work with materials drawn from a variety of sources:
- Psychedelic intergration
- Transpersonal psychology
- SMART Recovery tools
- Dharma Recovery wisdom
- 12 Step foundations
The result is an experience that puts you in contact with a range of useful tools and perspectives, as well as the support to carve your own meaningful path.
Breathwork in Recovery
“Breathwork” refers to any type of experience that intentionally aligns with the breath. During the course of the program we use a variety of different approaches to breathwork, including:
- Relaxation techniques,
- Pranayama or yogic breathing,
- Short-circuit or “trauma release” breathwork.
These practices help to provide a strong somatic (body-oriented) dimension to recovery work.
Who will benefit most?
Virtual recovery support may not be a good fit for everyone. The program is designed for those who:
1. Have other strong support in their recovery. If you already have a place to live, a good environment, and other supportive people around you, an online environment can add several strong layers of support.
2. Cannot continue in-patient. There are several valuable inpatient aftercare programs that might be the best starting point. But, if you’re now leaving in-patient aftercare, you can’t afford in-patient costs, or you need to be at home for work or family, then virtual support may be the perfect fit.
3. Can keep to a schedule. You don’t have a problem showing up on time, keeping up with light tasks (this is not designed to add additional stress!). You just need some guidance, tools, and to apply yourself to this next phase of your growth.
4. Are already in recovery. This program is designed as ibogaine aftercare. Even if you’re already well past your ibogaine experience, this is a strong way to reboot or dig deeper in your recovery path.
5. Need something new. You’ve been around 12 Steps or other programs, but are looking for a community that better understands non-conventional recovery experience. Journey is flexible, and offers something off the beaten path.
Taking the Next Step
Do you want to learn more? Are you ready to register?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Our programs are flexible. We understand that many participants in our program have busy lives that include jobs, families, or school. We have a core program with a maximum commitment of about 8 hours per week for 8 weeks on average, so you can balance a structured recovery plan with your other commitments. However, we work will design something specific to your needs.
You can work with us from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone provided that is has both internet access and a microphone and camera.
The program makes use of 3 systems:
- Zoom is a video conferencing platform that is used for all groups and private sessions. No account is necessary, but a download is required.
- Teachable is an online educational platform that is used for online exercises and group discussion of the materials. Account details will be provided.
- Acuity is used for payment and scheduling for the program and private sessions.
We have free offerings such as:
- A 30-minute Orientation call
- Life After Ibogaine groups each Wednesday
- Online recovery resources
- Our program’s intro module
Coaching costs $150/week, which includes access to recovery groups and breathwork.
We have a core program that is designed for 8-weeks and costs $1200.
For those who want to continue with recovery groups and breathwork groups after, the cost is just $30/month.
Our services are especially tailored support ibogaine treatment. However, the majority of the program is general enough to provide recovery support for people using other psychedelic medicines, plant medicines, or who are simply looking for an alternative pathway in recovery. This can be discussed in greater detail during an orientation call.
If you are experiencing chest pains, difficulty breathing, or have a history of epilepsy or other seizure risk, please discuss this with us in advance.
Aside from these concerns, it is good to be prepared for the fact that some people experience:
- Tingling sensations;
- Muscle twitching or other physical sensations;
- Physical tension in limbs or extremities;
- Altered states of consciousness.
There is nothing necessarily wrong with these sensations. They can be a completely normal part of the practice. However, if they are uncomfortable you can regulate the intensity of the practice by modulating the intensity of your breathing.
Not necessarily. We do not provide rigid or prescriptive definitions of recovery, and some substances, such as cannabis, psychedelics, and plant medicines can, in some cases, be useful tools in detox and recovery.
Many participants in our program also participate in Psychedelics in Recovery, a 12 Step fellowship for people who are using psychedelics as part of their 12 Step oriented spiritual program. This is not required.
If you have any concerns about whether your personal path in recovery will be accepted, particularly in group discussions, lets discuss this during an orientation call.
If you are interested in making a referral to our program and require more information, please get in touch.
If you are further interested in supporting people through recovery who are using ibogaine as part of that process, Ceiba offers an online course called Supporting Ibogaine Therapy for Health Professionals, which provides 6 CE credits.